my blue heaven

a glimpse into the life and mind of Kazzart.

Friday, September 05, 2003

Goodbye Blogger

Hello Movable Type! Just a note to let you know I've finally moved from blogger to Movable Type. Everything should still work & look the same (with perhaps more functionality). Catch any errors, let me know! I'm still working on things, incorporating the extra functionality that MT provides. And while I'm at it, I might be giving this site a bit of a face-lift (coz I'm just about sick to death of this layout!) We'll see how much time I have.

So the url is now: http://kazzart.com/blog. (And the comments work too! :P)

Goodbye blogger - its been fun. :)

(NB. This blog will still exist as my archives.)

Current listening :: "Doesn't really matter" - Janet Jackson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home