my blue heaven

a glimpse into the life and mind of Kazzart.

Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Sickness

I seem to have come down with something, so I took the day off work today. I was feeling pretty crap yesterday, shoulda gone home - I ended up leaving at about 4pm coz I was just in too much pain. My muscles and joints hurt... particularly my knees and lower back. And I think I was starting to get a fever too. Not to mention my chest hurt from phlegm & coughing.

Anyway, this morning wasn't much better... I definitely had a fever, and my chest really hurt everytime I coughed. It was difficult to even breathe coz of the phlegm. Then my joints started to ache again. I ended up taking 2 panedine and sleeping most of the morning, all wrapped up to try and sweat out the fever. Am feeling sorta better now, which is a relief. Hopefully I'll be well enough to go to work tomorrow. I still haven't finished that darned project. :\

Current listening :: "Here comes september" - Waikiki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home